Thursday, July 3, 2008

The way-too-tight orange shirt that accentuated her nipples, including areola, was very enticing to me. The tight stretch pants completed the impromptu PJ outfit and when she jumped on the bed between my legs I knew a good sucking was in order (she's on her period).

The sucking was good and soon we had her new toy stuffed down her panties which caused her attention to my cock to waiver as she moaned and gyrated with the vibrations. I slid up and stuck my cock against her lips and she eagerly took it in as the bullet shot her straight through an intense orgasm which actually had her uncomfortably clamping her teeth onto my cock.

Her enthusiasm was appreciated, however.

Once calmed she went back to sucking me until I took over the stroking as asked her to slide up so I could watch her play with herself. Soon thereafter, I too, was gyrating to an intense orgasm of my own.

No comments: