Friday, July 11, 2008

I had to get off to work and get off before work.

38C was on her phone with her sister ( I know, shocker!) when I began unzipping her pants and tugging down her panties. I wanted to eat out her pussy and she knew it.

However, sensing things to come (cum?) she quickly got off the phone and I quickly commenced to getting her off. She was in a great mood for sex and got really wet quickly and was thoroughly enjoying my oral escapades.

Before long I was trading a few cock pumps inside her pussy as she licked her juices off my face then going back down below to service her smooth lips. Back and forth that went until I felt my cock explode cum deep inside her.

Then we reached for her new toy and stimulated her cunt as I licked her nipples until she had her own hard O.

No comments: