Saturday, August 2, 2008

With a wink, she asked if I wanted to come take a shower with her so I could "wash her back".

Sonny was propped before a movie and we were off. She climbed in wearing the white tight tank top she already had on as well as her reasonably sheer pink bikini panties. I put on a tight white tee shirt and my uber tighty whitey Calvins.

First, we did some actual washing. I know! Regular every day showering. Yet, I still noticed the smaller version of myself growing in my Calvins.

Soon enough, after some kissing, we were bumping, grinding and massaging each other under the therapeutic and steamy water. I went so far as to go down on her ass tugging her panties down and burying my mouth and face in it, but I almost drowned since the water ran straight down her spine and into her butt crack.

After some brief sucking of my cock, I spun her, re-tugged her panties down and entered her from behind. Water, of course, actually acts as the opposite of a lubricant in this case, so the friction had me cumming inside her in not time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy a good shower bump and grind now and then!

Anonymous said...

Mmm, shower sex, tasty! Thanks for sharing.

SexDiarist said...

no problem, thanks for stopping by :)