Saturday, March 29, 2008

We both slept in but I didn't want her to get away when she offered to go make some breakfast. As she sat at the edge of the bed I massaged her pantied ass and her back as I stroked.

She sort of raised her eyebrows and said "I'll be right back."

Since we still haven't sorted out the pill change I knew I wouldn't fuck her but hoped for a good blowjob.

She came back freshened up and immediately went down on me. It was nice but I wasn't going totally crazy for the sucking. I tugged down her PJ pants revealing gray bikini panties that are designed to not have pantylines. I like them because they're tiny.

I massaged her ass as she continued to suck me. Then I asked her to come up to me, meaning come kneel up near my face so I could either kiss her pussy or at least look at it as I stroked.

She came right up and in that position masturbated. That got me going watching her fiddle her clit and soon enough I dribbled out a nice thick wad.

She fell face first on the bed and massaged her clit for a few more moments before cumming as well.

I was surprised that I didn't really give her much attention to helping her get off but she got off really quickly. Sometimes, for her, quickies are easier.

Fine by me.

No comments: