Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Mmmmm, tight

Of course we evolved into her wanting me to rub my stiff cock against her ass, so naturally we moved into spoon position after plenty of my rubbing her pussy with her assistance. I love it when her hands control mine and she gyrates her hips to the motion.

After a bit of to spoon grinding, however I had her pink lace panties tugged down and was really pressing up against her asshole as she pressed back. She asked if we should lube up down there so we could really slip around. Another turn on is watching her lube up her ass.

Before long she pulled a cheek aside and my rock hard cock was easing into her ass. I could tell she was really into it as she was reaching back to pull me tighter and at the same time massaging her pussy. Eventually, I was all the way in and very excited. It wasn't very long until she was squeezing cum out of me up into her ass.

The excitement of that apparently had her cumming in no time.

No comments: