Thursday, March 27, 2008

The black string nightie with plum colored panties underneath was a nice welcome when I came to bed.

I could tell she was really up for some, but we couldn't have intercourse because of some changes to her pill.

That didn't bother me as I sucked her titties and massaged her pussy first through the panties then inside them. She was instantly wet.

We continued this for a while before she rolled onto her side in spoon position. I was hoping she'd be up for some anal and it appeared she was with how hot she got when I tugged her panties down and massaged her asshole with my hard cock.

After a brief timeout to lube up, she went back into spoon position and controlled the motion as my cock entered her ass. I wanted to pump hard and fast, but held off. Instead I pulled her hair as she gyrated me slowly into her. Eventually, as she clenched her muscles and pumped me in and out I blew a big load deep in her ass.

She kept me inside and gyrated yet more as she rubbed her pussy and I tweaked her nipples and kissed her neck until she came too.

No comments: