Monday, March 17, 2008

I had her legs up high and my stiff cock pressed against her asshole. With one hand I was jerking it and letting it slap against her with my other I was massaging her wet clit.

She was loving it.

She reached back and pulled me towards her. I entered. It felt good.

She shimmied her body back and forth fucking me and I was trying not to move to furiously.

Soon, I realized......

I wasn't in her ass! I thought it slipped in her ass, but it didn't. It was in her pussy. I thought she was rather vigorous. Didn't really matter. It felt good and I enjoyed fucking her for quite a long time.

Soon, I pulled out and began smacking/jerking it against her ass. She was loving it. Absolutely going crazy. The head might have been peeking in a bit and then I blew my load. She got even more turned on at my hot cum splashing her sensitive hole

She vigorously massaged her pussy too until she came as well.




No comments: