Wednesday, March 12, 2008

When I came to bed after putting Sonny down we had some small talk before I jokingly said "let's fuck!"

She said "Okay".

So I tugged her shirt up and began licking her nipples as my hand dove down her PJ pants and I massaged her mound inside them, but over her pink lace panties.

A quickie seemed in order.

As I licked and felt up her pussy she did a cool thing: she tucked my hard cock inside her panties and massaged it through the material. That was hot and it felt good.

Soon afterwards, I was tugging her pants and panties down and she was climbing on top. I slid easily into her wet cunt and enjoyed more titty sucking as I fucked away.

Her verbalizations really got me going and she climbed off as I was about to cum and put her tongue right near my cock tip to watch/help it come out. Come out it did.

She immediately went into her customary "belly down - hands on clit" position to massage herself to orgasm as I kissed her neck and stroked her back.

No comments: