Sunday, March 9, 2008

Nooner

We took a nice, hot, non-sexual afternoon shower together and proceeded naked to the bed.

36C was sucking my cock in a matter of seconds. I progressed to eating her out for a time. We swapped back and forth that way.

At one point I got her on all fours and enjoyed her pussy and ass with my tongue. Teasing it like i was fucking it doggy-style. She went back to sucking me again but I had to shut it down for fear of blowing my load.

Eventually, we meandered into some cowgirl for a long slow fuck. Soon she was cumming and I continued to fuck her long after she was coming down from that (which makes her antsy).

Then when I was about to blow, I told her I wanted her tongue right there. Normally, she won't take my load in her mouth or tongue, but will flick my cock tip as I shoot. Which she did. It was hot and intense.

Then we went out for lunch.

No comments: