Sunday, March 23, 2008

She stood at the base of the couch and tried to awaken me from the long holiday weekend.

Groggily, I caught sight of her in a black, satin and lacy spaghetti strap nightgown.

She smiled as did I.

"Let me go wash up and brush my teeth" I said.

When I got back to the room, still dressed in my Easter best she said she wanted to watch me undress. To me, that's very hot. So without much dance, but without rushing I removed my tie, shirt, belt and slacks. She ogled me standing there in soft red cotton/spandex boxer briefs and a too tight tee shirt.

I jumped in bed and she clicked out the light. It was pretty dark. We kissed passionately for a while and my eyes adjusted to the light.

My hand roamed her body the whole time. Teasing her tits and her panty-clad goodies.

She tugged my shirt off and pulled my underwear down for some quick sucking. Then came back up and proclaimed that her titties needed sucking. Which I did.

Next, we spooned and she guided my hard cock against her panty-covered asshole as we both took turns massaging her clit. I thought it might be a night where she let it in there, but instead guided me into her pussy. So I fucked her with one leg straight up int he air. At the same time, she pressed my hands against both her tits and wanted her rock hard nipples squeezed.

Perhaps I wasn't hitting the spot or she wanted it harder, but she pushed me back and climbed on for a very long and hard and fast cowgirl fuck. When I got close, I pumped rabbit speed into her as I watched her face contort in ecstasy before finally blowing my load deep inside her.

She stayed on and rubbed her cunt on my oozing both our juices all over me before climbing off and rubbing her pussy to a hard and quick orgasm.

No comments: