Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I told her I was going to spend some serious quality time eating her out.

She had sexy, lacy edged cream colored boyshorts on in bed. I tugged her tank up and sucked her nipples before she went down and gobbled up my cock.

But a plan was a plan.

I climbed off the bed and pulled her towards me and dove in. I flicked her with my tongue. I probed her with my tongue and fingers. I got her soaking wet and played with her ass just a bit.

Then I slid up and spanked her clit with my cock. It slipped in a few times even.

Then I went back to eating her out. Then back to spanking/fucking before I felt a swell in my balls. I pulled out and pumped a huge, but really thick load right onto her tiny fur patch.

She cleaned it up quickly and we both rubbed her to her own orgasm.


No comments: