Friday, March 21, 2008

Last night she said she had a plan.

She was going to get a good nights sleep. Since she had a friend coming over for a visit, she wanted to get up early. And since I had to go in to work, she wanted me to get her up.

And she promised me a great blowjob.

She delivered.

After showering I went into the room and pushed my 30% hard cock up against her face. Sort of a funny alarm clock. She woke up smiling and after coming back from brushing her teeth went right into it.

I got big and hard instantly as she lay on the bed sucking me while I hovered and felt up her pantied ass and semi-exposed tits. She also gently played with my asshole as she sucked me.

I asked if I could cum in her mouth and she agreed. I probably only do that once a year or so since its not her thing, but damn, it felt great. I think I came a ton too. I swear I felt 7 or 8 surges of cum and she took every drop.

Then, like clockwork, Sonny was tapping on the door. I had to finish getting ready and head out anyway but not before kissing her goodbye and teasing that she must "love" me.

No comments: