Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Kitchen Hump

After last night's festivities I was still horny. We spent a good portion of the morning cleaning the house and 38C sported a less-than-sexy pair of sweats (pantyless) and sweatshirt (braless). It didn't stop me from asking for a quickie and before long I had her sweats at her knees as I rubbed my 50% hard cock all over her ass. We did this in the kitchen in front of the window that faces the street too.

I reached up her shirt and cupped her tits and she reached back and stroked me against her asshole and pussy. When I was fluffed to about 70% we began plunging it into her cunt. Since she was not totally wet, the friction felt great and before long I was 100% hard and fucking her doggy right there over the counter. Her moaning set me off well and I pulled out and shot my load down my own shaft in about 3 strokes.

I asked what I could do for her since she seemed to enjoy it and she said, "I'm fine" with a smile. She pulled her pants up and I did the same and we went back to cleaning.

Sometimes she likes a quickie and isn't all into getting off herself and that's fine by me to be sure. She may have been sore from the past few nights too but didn't let on to that.

No comments: