Friday, January 25, 2008

Panty Hump

I had to run out in a few minutes and wasn't nearly ready to go. However, I was horny all week and tonight when 38C was walking around in her short black skirt, hose and sexy top I wanted to at least slink up on her.

I came up behind her in the kitchen and kissed her neck, sliding aside her top and bra strap to get to her neck as I rubbed up against her but with my hand and stiffening cock.

She didn't seem too into it, maybe because she knew we were rushed. Also, she's still on her period which have been lasting a long time lately so she's scheduled a doctor's appointment. Soon, I was cupping her bra covered breast and my hand was tugging down her pantyhose to get to her tan bikini panties; and what was inside them.

I continued to massage her breast and kiss her neck as my fingers walked up onto her clit. Again, she didn't seem 100% into it, but wasn't pushing me away either as evidenced by her reaching back and massaging my cock.

Time was wasting and I felt so hot that I decided to get off by rubbing up against her. This, in turn, excited her, as usually that wouldn't get me off. I tugged her hose down to mid thigh and positioned my cock against her ass, but over her panties and really started going at it. She pulled my pants down, but my boxer briefs were still on.

Then she started a bit of dirty talk, "You gonna cum? You gonna cum in your underwear?" She was massaging her tits at this time and she pulled her shirt up to put them on display. Well, my cock tip was poking out the top and as I started thinking about cumming on her panties or her lower back I got more and more excited until I did just that.

Some of the cum stayed in my underwear, some was on her back. Later she told me it was on her panties too and she wore them the rest of the night thinking of me.

No comments: