Friday, January 4, 2008

Service

During the course of the workday I had sent 38C a few sexually suggestive text messages wherein I told her I wanted her and that I was horny as well. Its been days.

Sometimes she bites on those and goes with it, sometimes she doesn't. Depends on her mood I suppose.

I had to be somewhere wherein I had to leave the house at 7:10 and we had some "alone time" but she was content to chat and eat where I was hoping she'd mention some quick action. At times it disappoints me that she knows I would like a little but doesn't offer to help, instead leaving it to me to ask. I don't think its a deliberate thing on her part, I just don't think she's tuned in to it all the time.

Anyway, before five minutes before I had to leave I mentioned I was hoping for some alone time and she replied "why didn't you say something?". Argh!

Anyway, the conversation came around to "service" at which point I wondered if she would like any real quick. We were in the kitchen again and I knelt and unbuttoned her dress slacks exposing her pink cotton panties with lace trim. I pulled those down a few inches exposing her beautifully coiffed pussy and I proceeded to play with it with my tongue. She wondered if it was stinky after a long day but I assured her it wasn't and continued about my business even though pressed for time.

After moaning and wriggling for a bit, she pulled me up and unbuckled my pants and pulled my stiff cock out where she worked quickly with her wet mouth and hand. Before long, I told her I would cum and she backed her head off and continued to wank me to orgasm.

Again, she tried to catch it in her free hand, but most of it ended up on the kitchen floor which was easily taken care of with a paper towel.

I kissed her and thanked her and apologized for having to run. She said it was quite ok and she had to pee really badly but didn't want to say so to ruin the mood previously.

No comments: