Friday, January 18, 2008

Mall Trip

38C was going to treat me to dinner tonight and since she was dressed in her business skirt, I asked if she would wear some garters underneath. She lamented that she didn't have any that fit. I suggested we have dinner at the mall and do a bit of shopping first then. My treat.

We stopped at Victoria's secret and picked out a pair of stay-up thigh highs as well as a set of the clip version. Plus we got some perfume and a cute short frilly skirt (75% off) that she would never wear out, but thought would look cute a pink bra she had that matched.

We shopped first and ate late, so by the time we got home Sonny was ready for bed and so was I if you know what I mean! Its been a while since we fooled around because 38C has been ill and now she's on her period.

She put on her stay-ups under her dress skirt and came to bed. She asked me to be "careful" down there so as not to make a mess but I was way ready to go. We kissed/made out for a long time and it was very nice. She told me her tits missed me so I gave them plenty of attention. I reached down her pink lace panties to find a nice smooth shave (except for her tiny patch). I was careful, of course, but felt her unease so I didn't pursue down there too much.

Soon she was sucking me sloppily and I could have cum at any second but held out. Then she straddled me and ground her pussy into my stiffness, yet through her panties. I told her I wanted to fuck her. I knew she was messy, but we could use towels etc. I figured. Its usually not my thing, but I was ready to go. She definitely was not up for that. Too self-conscious. So she sucked, stroked me to a great orgasm then quickly got on her back, telling me to lick and bit her nipples as she took her vibe to her panty-covered pussy and got herself off in no time.

No comments: