Saturday, January 19, 2008

Exhibit A

We went out and saw some artistic exhibit thing. By the time we got home and settled (switching between MadTV and SNL) we were pretty exhausted. After snuggling up for a bit, I asked if she was too tired to fool around. "No" was the answer.

Perfect.

We kissed a bit and touched each other before I began to go crazy on her neck and upper chest. That always seems to get her going. Before long, I had her spaghetti strap top down below her nipples and was servicing them very well. After a time of that, with occasional south of the border hand action she went down on me. Some real good kissing and stroking of my hard cock led to more titty sucking. Eventually my hand went inside her pink stain panties where I massaged her clit to orgasm as she instructed me on what to do with my mouth around her tits.

She came very fast and since I was tired, that was ok by me. Plus, she's still sporting her period. Then she went down on me with my hand going down to stroke myself to help out. She sucked my balls hard as I stroked and that did it. My first pump actually shot up to my nipple. My next one mid-belly and the rest more or less drizzled down my shaft. She gets so turned on when I shoot for distance that it turns me on too.

No comments: