Sunday, January 6, 2008

Saturday Night Special

She had a tough time getting Sonny to bed and actually dozed off with him in his room. I was waiting up hoping for our regular Saturday night session, but was having trouble staying awake myself.

Finally, she came in the room and changed into a soft lavender nightie, keeping her lacy-semi thong plump panties on.

Once in the warm bed she rubbed my check, upper arms and belly romantically and my cock was swelling fast. I had on my sleeping shorts but underneath I had put on a guy's thong which she sort of likes (she likes my butt) and it kind of helps set the mood in my mind.

After some nice kissing and some tender touching, she had my shorts off and was massaging my butt, going so far as to squeezing it hard. Soon she had the thong tugged down and was going to town on my hard cock. Stroking it and squeezing my balls as she swallowed the bulk of my shaft. She rarely gets it as wet as I'd like but I love to hear the slurping sounds like its soaked.

After a while of that, she rolled over on her back and I went down to eat out her semi-pantied covered pussy. I kept my legs up toward the head of the bed so she cold play with me at the same time. I ate her for a long time. She tasted fantastic and was very into me tonguing her deeply and flicking her clit. I got her so wet it ran down towards her ass and I even put a tip of my finger in her as I licked and pulled her clit into my mouth to flick it.

Next I came up for some nice titty time. The nightie was loose so it was easy to access those beautiful, sensitive nipples. After a bit of that, I again went down between her legs, but this time removed her panties. That particular pair is loose enough to take care of her with them on but I wanted full, uninhibited access for a bit. I like to keep them on one thigh though to grab them periodically.

After eating her for a while more, she asked to climb on top of me so we moved into that position. Her pussy felt so wet and warm and nice and I loved sucking her titties as she fucked me. I took over and fucked her hard for a bit in that position hoping to get her to cum. She was so very close.

Then she turned around in a reverse cowgil position which is nice to look at, real nice, but isn't the best feeling in the world. We did that way for a bit before she rolled off and I entered her missionary style. Again, she was really, really into it and moaning loudly. It was one of those nights I thought I could fuck all night. Eventually, though, I let myself go and pulled out of her to shoot my first pump all the way up the her tits with the rest of the pumps landing on her belly and pubic mound.

After a while of cleanup, she rolled onto her belly, as she normally does and we both rubbed her to orgasm as I kissed and breathed on her back and neck.

No comments: