Sunday, April 6, 2008

The lacy top she bought at Kohl's matched the panties she was wearing under the tight jeans which also matched her bra that she complained about spilling out of.

The panties were "cheeky" and red with a hint of horizontal striping and I enjoyed teasing her when she came to bed. Long drawn out kisses. My tongue close to her nipple but not quite touching it, or if it did touch it, just for a quick flick. All while keeping her mostly covered. My wandering hands perhaps brushing between her legs but mostly toying around the "good" parts.

At some point the teasing built up too much and she roughly straddled me and ground herself down onto my stiff shaft. She was quick and forceful and it was damn sexy. From that position I could tease her titties even more.

She went down for some quick and hard and wet sucking which I had to stop one point because I thought I'd shoot a load.

Then she hiked up me and made me eat her pussy through her panties as she straddled my face. She was very wet and sweet and I enjoyed myself.

Before long my little cowpoke had slipped me in and was fucking me cowgirl style even though we both still had on underwear.

She flipped off, tired. I went down on her for a good long time in a semi-69 and let her play with my cock and balls, with a hint of gently assplay. I did this for a good long time, but I wasn't teasing anymore. I was fingering her and tongue-fucking her hard.

Of course, she also wanted her usual ass massage and I was happy to oblige when she turned to allow spoon position. She spread her cheeks and guided my stiff cock to her asshole and toyed around the edges with some firm pressure but without penetration until she had me fuck her in the spoon position.

Before long, I announced my cum and she said she wanted to feel it and see it. I pulled out and back and within four or five strokes was blowing a huge load first onto my chest, then my belly and finally into her hand which she rubbed all into me as she played with her pussy.

Next, per usual, she flipped onto her belly and asked for a back scratch as she came herself.

After about 45 minutes of pillow talk we were drifting off to sleep.

No comments: