Saturday, April 19, 2008

I called her in from the patio where she was soaking up some sun in jean shorts and a low cut blouse.

Sonny played in the neighbor's yard so we crept up to the bedroom and locked the door. Some passionate kissing led to a bulge in my pants which led her to turning around for some neck kisses and grinding.

Hastily she whipped off her shirt to reveal her sort of too small light purple bra which I groped before she went down on me for some nice sucking.

I worried I'd blow my load so I pulled her up and gently pushed her face down on the bed as I ground into her ass and pussy with my stiffness.

Next I flipped her over for more of the same before tugging her shorts and tan bikini briefs off as I eagerly dove into her wet cunt and ate her out. She was squirming like crazy and really went off when I double fingered her as I ate her clit. I took my time until she was so hot to trot that she wanted me inside her.

She stood, turned and bent over and I fucked her really hard from behind while making sure I held her hips hard like she likes. Then I pulled out to shoot an extremely thick load down my shaft and knuckles as she finalized her cumming using her fingers on herself as I kissed and licked her ass.

No comments: