Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I walked in the room just as she was changing into her comfortable sleeping clothes. I glimpsed her tan, lace panties and wanted a peek at her tiny fur patch, which is growing long. I gave it a quick kiss as I did her nipples when she exposed them.

When she finished (not sure why I waited until she did) I ground up against her nice ass and she ground back. It wasn't long before I had those stretch pants and panties down to her knees as my cock grew and poked her ass and pussy lips.

Soon enough I was driving it into her and grabbing her hips hard just like she likes. She reached between her legs and fiddled with my balls and remarked how good my thrusting felt. I had to pull out to cum and it was a hard cum with more than a few thick spurts which I attempted to catch.

She delighted in seeing this and immediately went into her patented face-down-clit-mulch position and had an incredibly intense and long orgasm of her own as I rubbed her ass.

Total time for our quickie: about 9 minutes.

No comments: