Saturday, April 26, 2008

I called her in from her reading in the sun on the patio.

Sonny had gone to a friends house so I was hoping she'd be up for some fun. She was.

She went and washed up and showed in the bedroom wearing a red velour spaghetti strap nightie with blue lace boy short panties underneath.

Quickly I commenced to kissing her neck. Moving my way down to her nipple as the strap fell of her shoulder. I spent a good long time teasing it and flicking it and sucking it. Until I noticed her hand was in her lap, massaging her own pussy.

She moved her legs, tugged her panties aside and gave me a good show of playing with herself. That evolved into a long session of me eating her out. I really liked her grabbing my head and pulling it into her crotch.

Soon that changed into a 69 with her on top.

Is it weird that I don't care for 69? I love eating her out, but the angle of her sucking me is awkward. I've never said anything to her about it, but I usually shift positions so she can't suck me in that position.

She climbed off and gave me some good wet sucking and the non-awkward position felt fantastic. It was especially hot when her stroked me fast and furiously using her spit. I'm very into that lately.

I'm also into having my cock inside her panties while she's in them. Anyone reading here knows I love panties as does 36C and she seems into seeing my bulge inside as she rubs my shaft against her clit. Which we did until she came really hard.

After she calmed down, I slipped into her soaking wet cunt and pumped away until I felt my own 3 days worth of cum about to spew. She wanted to see, so I pulled out and jacked a spurt up to my mid chest while the rest shot onto my belly and eventually merely drizzled down my cock and hand.

No comments: