Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My hand went to her lap as I carefully steered the car down the rather deserted highway. Her response seemed indifferent.

However, I noticed some ruffling to my right in the dark and, as I suspected, she had removed her bra.

Shortly, my hand went to her breasts, but I don't think she was sufficiently warmed up enough for it to feel really good, so I let it fall back into her lap.

As the fingers walked to her "sweet" spot I sensed her moving her hips and could tell that it was feeling better and better.

With the cruise control set at 72 on the 3-lane reasonably empty highway I eventually made my way inside her pants where I proceeded to fiddle her clit through her panties enough to make them quite wet. This definitely felt good to her as she lifted her shirt and was massaging her breasts and moaning the whole time.

We passed a few truckers but she was careful to cover up although a flash of her tits to some poor overnight trucker would have turned me on.

As I continued my massage of her pussy with a quick break for her to thrust her tits in my face for some sucking she proceeded to gently massage my stiff cock through my jeans.

After 40 minutes or so of this action we arrived home. Once inside she kissed me very passionately as she tugged my pants down and took my cock into her mouth. Next she pushed me down on the bed and climbed on and straddled my face wearing only her plum colored soaking wet bikini panties and her heels. I ate her vigorously but stopped her from sucking me too much. I didn't want to cum.

Later, she flipped off me and I ate her out as she lay on her back, legs spread. I slid up her after a time and stuffed my cock into her panties, above her clit and ground on her until she had an extremely hard orgasm as I told her I might shoot my load into her panties and onto her fur patch. Apparently, my dirty talk set her off.

After settling down she went back to sucking me until climbing up on me cowgirl style and giving me a good fuck as I sucked more on her nice titties.

The whole time she was telling me how hot my dirty talk was and the word "cum" was really setting her off. I asked if she still wanted me to cum in her panties and she said yes so she dismounted me and we tugged her panties off her thigh and wrapped my cock in them where I promptly deposited a rather heavy load that oozed through the material and down my shaft. and the sexy nylon fabric.



No comments: