Sunday, April 27, 2008

I'm not sure she was into it, but I wanted to try something different.

36C was studying on the couch while I was watching TV downstairs and feeling horny. I thought maybe she's enjoy watching me get off.

So, without word, I went upstairs, dropped trou and started jacking it. She said I was insatiable which was somewhat of a turn-off, although I'm not sure why.

She seemed as much curious as anything but didn't do or offer anything to help right away, which was okay by me.

Slowly, my cock grew in my hand. I was, however, having trouble concentrating. As I got harder though, she asked if I wanted to see her boobs. I did and it helped. Before long my cock-head was glistening with precum and soon enough I was gyrating my hips as I shot a load onto the hardwood floors.

It was okay by me as I knew it was somewhat of a risk and since she had a lukewarm response I doubt I'll try it again, but it was worth a shot.

No comments: