Monday, August 31, 2009

After washing up I entered to room to find her in her in her new lacey panties and matching top and massaging her clit with her vibrator.

Earlier, she had text me telling me how horny she was and damn was she ever. I proceeded to lick her tits and rub my stiffness up against her.

Her white lacy full cut panties stayed on for a while because I enjoyed them so, but eventually she took them off and mounted my face. I jokingly mentioned some double penetration and she seemed very up for it so after she sucked me she put her vibe in her ass and I stroked as I watched that hot show.

Soon she wanted me in her and when I put my cock up her wet cunt the feeling of the vibrations from her ass set me off pretty quickly. I shot a thick load, no doubt, deep inside her and she finished herself off as I licked her nipples.

No comments: