Thursday, August 27, 2009

We were to meet her sister for dinner. During the day, I text her asking if she wanted me to bring her vibrator along and she was very surprised when I did.

My original thought was she could have it "in place" during dinner but I realized that wasn't feasible. However, we chatted in the parking lot after and I handed it to her. She immediately put it in her panties and sat in her car (we drove separately). It was humming when I got in my car for the 20 minute drive home. My cock was growing.

She called me after a few minutes to tell she was shifting around in her seat but enjoying it.

She called me again about 5 minutes from the house and I could clearly hear her labored breath. She told me that when we got in the house she wanted to bend over the stairs to our bedroom and for me rip down her pants and black thong panties and fuck her from behind.

When we got in the house I wasn't really ready so I ate her out on the stairs for a bit while she fucked herself with the vibrator. We adjourned to the bedroom for some comfort and my attention to her pussy and tits, along with the vibrator's help had her cumming quickly.

Then I told her to get back on the stairs and that I was going to fuck her good. Which I did. Near my climax I told her I wanted to cum all over her asshole so she spread her cheeks nicely and I creamed it pretty good.

2 comments:

2me said...

I was looking for more action with Sonny at Gramma's. Those weeks won't happen forever. You better be making hay since thursday.

SexDiarist said...

lol, ok