Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Since she's been soooooo good to me sexually, lately, I promised her a nice relaxing hot oil massage. I suck at it but I wanted to at least try. I warmed the oil and prepared the bed with a protective towel. She walked in in a slinky nightie which stayed on only briefly.

With her face down, I went to work. Only occasionally glancing my hand near a "bit". After 15 minutes or so, she said to disrobe and straddle her thighs so I could massage her ass. Apparently, it turned her on to feel my cock dangling on her leg as I did. That, in turn, made me hard.

I slid up and let my cock brush her pussy lips. She pushed back a bit and before I knew it, I had entered her without any "hand" assistance. This made her really worked up and me as well.

When I thought I might blow, I pulled out to prolong the event. But too late: I felt my cock convulse and shot two dabs on her thigh. I wasn't sure how much I came so I continued to try to fuck her only to see the little guy go softer and softer.

Naturally, she turned put her hands between her legs and masturbated to orgasm as I stroked to pretty good hardness again. After she came she sucked my balls as I stroked more until I came again.

2 comments:

Desireous said...

Very sexy! Sounds like you guys had a great time!

SexDiarist said...

We did. Thanks :)