Tuesday, August 4, 2009

We text a few times during the day about her being a "bad" cop. On my way home I bought a badge and nightstick from a toy kit and she put it on. Then I hid contraband (oregano in a baggy) in my pants.

She looked so cute in her black low cut top, badge and velour boy short panties. She walked the walk pretty good but tried her best. We both became too giggly. We fantasized to each other about a future naughty hike together and both spend lots and lots of times orally pleasuring each other. She was totally soaked and I was rock hard as she sloppily gulped me down. It was so good I had to stop her numerous times so I didn't cum.

Eventually she climbed on and fucked me good until I pulled out and blasted a HUGE load all over my belly and her yellow vibe (nightstick?) helped finish her off.

No comments: