Sunday, August 9, 2009

I was away for the weekend and got back late and exhausted. 38C was studying and I quickly fell asleep on the couch, but she woke me up for some loving.

She entered the bedroom in a white tee shirt with strategically wet nipples for the see-through effect and black bikini panties. We wasted no time in getting the nipples the proper attention they deserved and she wasted no time in getting my cock wet with her mouth.

Soon, she tugged the panties aside and slid me in her, cowgirl style, while she massaged her clit. Then the panties came off and she fucked me pretty good until I pulled out and shot on my belly with her tongue pretending to want to catch it.

A quick roll on her belly and some back rubbing, along with clit rubbing, had her cumming in no time.


No comments: