Saturday, January 29, 2011

Started with some nice necking and wandering hands. I worked her boobs through her shirt hoping to get some milk stains on the shirt too. I was successful. I also worked her pussy through her purple boy shorts, inside them and with the tugged aside.

I really worked her cunt with my mouth without taking off those sexy panties and periodically moved up to pump it a few times with my rock hard stiffness. I struggled to hold out though. Twice, even, I felt a bit of cum ooze out as I tried to calm myself. When I told her my jizz was staining her panties, that got her into more of a frenzy.

We dirty talked a bunch and I mentioned how I owed her a facial. She seemd hot for that and really turned me on when she wanted to kiss my cunt-juice covered face and cock.

Finally, with her on her back, I stood at the edge of the bed an fucked her mouth. I planned to pull out but she kept me in her mouth for a few squirts then I pumped the rest onto her pretty face.

No comments: