Sunday, January 9, 2011

I absolutely LOVE the pink lace boyshorts she was wearing. I love to get her on her belly and grind my stiff cock against her ass-crack while nibbling her ears and kissing her neck. She loves it too. It got even better when the little yellow vibe went to her clit.

However, I really wanted to eat her too. So I flipped her and with the help of the vibrator we went to town on her pussy. At some point the vibe was working her asshole too. Not in it, but around it.

Okay, eventually it was in it. So I put my cock in her cunt. The idea of DP-ing her is soooo hot. Too hot, infact. When I thought I might cum, I pulled out. After a few seconds, with no help from me, my cock pulsed and began distributing cum onto her furry landing strip. Dammit! In any event I stroked out the rest of the load.

The yellow vibe finished her.

No comments: