Saturday, January 15, 2011

Since she's on her period I was looking to get a nice little blow job. She showered up and started with a nice oil massage of my back and butt. Soon enough she flipped me over and started in on a nice wet blowjob. She was wearing a cream colored bra and her black "period" panties which weren't all that bad. As she sucked and I watched her wetness run down my shaft she asked if I wanted to cum on her face.

I did, but didn't want the moment to pass too quickly which she seemed to agree to. However, were were about to get interrupted by the youngster (nap time over) so she quickened the pace. When I was about to blow, she angled my cock toward her face since she we low, between my legs as I was on my back. She was even massaging my taint a bit. I felt the pulses of cum , but nothing came out due to the angle. When she released a bit, I shot for some good distance, but missed her face entirely.

Oh well.

No comments: