Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I wasn't in the best of moods and I'm sure it was coming across to her. So then she surprised me when the came to be wearing only a little tank top and her purple lacy bikini panties.

It wasn't very long before I was massaging her mound through the panties and having at her big nipples. She turned to spoon and I rather agressively dry-humped her ass and asshole. Of course I had thoughts of penetrating that fortress but it was not to be this night.

Then while she was sucking me rather nicely, including some biting, I noticed she was removing her panties. Obviously she wanted to mount and fuck me.

So she did. Including some titty-milk spraying all over me. I almost had her cumming from the penetration but then I needed to pull out for a violent orgasm before she mulched herself to one.

No comments: