Sunday, October 4, 2009

She was still charged up from the morning I could tell. As she was cooking she kept giving me some passionate kisses and crotch squeezes went so far as to lift her shirt so she was cooking in her bra in front of the window.

My recently emptied cock (what? 6 hours or so?) responded well. She stirred and turned to me and presented her sensitive nipples for some sucking which I gladly did. I also massaged her crotch through her jeans. We kept getting interrupted by the meal but it was still fine by me.

I knelt on the kitchen floor and tugged her jeans and yellow panties down mid-thigh to lick her pussy which she loved. Once we could get the food off the stove, I pulled her into the living room and plopped her on the couch and really went to town on her cunt. It was brightly lit and if anyone was really paying attention through the front window they could see what we were up so, especially when I climbed up to the couch arm and put my rock hard cock in her mouth. She loved this move. And I played with her soaked pussy as she worked it.

Next, I moved down between her legs and fucked her good for a few minutes before pulling out and cumming on her belly.

Again, she didn't want to cum.

I can't remember a time when we had a daily double. Especially one where we did it so close to the previous time.

No comments: