Saturday, October 17, 2009

After a quiet night out that ended at Friendly's of all places, she came to bed wearing a string black thong and matching top. Almost immediately after some foreplay kissing, she was grinding her ass, spoon-style, hard against my rock hard shaft.

We tugged the string to the side and I was dry humping her pretty good. I'm sure the tip was in her and she was loving it. When I mentioned some lube she seemed disappointed, but it seemed the only way to go.

After lubing up my straight up cock it was buried in her in no time and her dirty talk about how good it felt that I was fucking her asshole had me shooting in her very shortly.

She lay back and with her mini vibe rubbed her clit to a pretty intense orgasm.

She's becoming quite the anal whore lately and I'm loving it!

No comments: