Thursday, October 22, 2009

She had been bugging me to take a "hike" together but we just couldn't get our calendars together. Something about outdoor fooling around and the risk of getting caught that really turns her on. We agreed on a date and place finally.

She wanted me commando in workout shorts. I settled on sweats since it was a bit chilly. She wore a skirt with thigh highs. The request was a nice rogering doggy style.

We hiked a bit. She flirted a little but wasn't helping my mood by talking about her job the whole time. Sometimes she has no idea how mundane conversations can chill my "mood". I usually rebound though.

Eventually we settled into a small knoll near the river. She peeked down my pants. We flirted moderately and she sucked me semi hard a bit. Next she lifted her shirt and moved her black satiny bra and I nuzzled her tits a bit. Very quickly, I dropped down and tugged her black "cheeky" panties down and mouthed her pussy best I could from that position.

Its weird. Normally, this kind of day would really, really excite me, but I wasn't 100% into it. Of course that didn't stop me from fucking her standing doggy style until I pulled out and shot my load down into the leaves.

She wanted me to help get her off when we got back to the car, but seemed not as into it when we got there. She never got off from our excursion.

I guess everything doesn't pan out as planned.

No comments: