Sunday, October 4, 2009

38C has been weary lately so as a consequence our intimacy time has been less. Its all good though, I can put up with it for a little while.

Anyway, Sonny was off at Aunties for the night, so we had a nice morning session. She's experiencing some pains and is a bit worried about the pregnancy so she told me she didnt' want to cum. Odd. I think even she knows this has no basis in science, but at least I was about to get some.....

Gentle rubbing and sucking morphed into her pulling me to the edge of the bed and tugging or PJ's and panties down to straddle my cock in a somewhat awkward way. At first it was just rubbing her clit but eventually it led to penetration. I delighted in watching my cock slide in and out of her and she was so into it I thought she'd abandon her "no cumming"edict.

Eventually I pulled out and came and that was that. She stood by her pact.

Fine by me.

No comments: