Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I woke from my couch nap to see her standing at the top of the stairs in a pretty little black nightie. When I chased up after her, I realized she had thigh highs on too.

MMmmmmmmmm.......

After washing up, etc. I went straight into some great passionate kisses with breast and ass groping as well. We dirty-talked about how we were going to do it this evening and how I was going to cum a big load deep in her cunt. That drove her wild.

After some nice dry humping I went to town between her legs. And I took a good long time using my tongue as a flat paddle across her wet clit and newly trimmed tight trim. Soon she moved to suck me but since it had been so long since I came, I didn't that too much for fear of shooting too early, so I had her climb up and fuck my face. Which she did expertly and aggressively, just as I like it. Then she slid down and put me in her and pumped away on top for a while while I played with those big tits.

When she tired of that, I flipped her and mounted her missionary style until I could take no more and came deep in her pussy. Then she lay back and massaged her clit as I etch-a-sketched her tits until she came as well. And SHE had to deal with the wet spot.

No comments: