Sunday, September 13, 2009

Since Sonny had fallen asleep in the back seat and we had hours to go on our journey, I asked 38C if she wanted a bit of special rubbing attention. She did.

Took a while to get her warmed up as I massaged her crotch but it wasn't terribly long before her hips were gyrating. Of course we had to back off every time a taller vehicle passed by. At one point she had her shirt tugged down and her pretty pink bra was clearly visible and she asked me to tweak her nipples while she continued to massage her pussy through her pants.

She didn't even re-adjust the shirt when cars went by. Then, she completely took off the bra and her tits were there for my hands. She turned and covered as cars passed by, but my attention on her hard nipples and her expert work on her own pussy had her cumming soon enough.

Then she massaged me for a bit before I pulled it out and started jacking. She turned so I had a clear view of her tits and I touched her moist pussy at one point before I eventually came myself. Most of it spilling down my shaft onto my pubes (what little there are) and my underwear.

It seemed only minutes that Sonny was poking his head out from under his hoodie. The timing could not have been more perfect.

No comments: