Thursday, April 2, 2009

We were going to put some furniture together and I jokingly text her about what she would "wear" for the event. She hemmed and hawed and I told her I had my outfit all set: silky boxer briefs and matching tight shirt. I made sure I was in them when she walked in.

She immediately changed into a pretty, velour nightie and I enjoyed views up her short dress at her black panties. I even took a pic.

We were riled up by the time we got to bed and I liked that she took complete control: first by wetly sucking my rock hard cock, then by grinding her crotch on it, next by sitting firmly on my face so I could eat her pussy.

We moved into spoon position where I poked her butt for a bit before eventually driving up her pussy and pumping away until I came hard. She did the same on her belly shortly after as I rubbed her back and whispered in her ear.

No comments: