Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I woke up stiff as a board. Partly, because I haven't gotten any since last Thursday night, partly because, well, I always wake up stiff as a board.

I approached her in the kitchen dressed in her less-than-sexy robe and asked if she could "help a brotha out". I was thinking maybe a little BJ but actually we had her robe opened and I sucked on her titties until we moved to the sitting room where she ground against my crotch as I still sucked on those titties eventually getting to some light oral for her.

Then we heard some stirring upstairs from Sonny so we hastily made a beeline for the rec room downstairs where we could have more time to be presentable should he come downstairs. I ended up fucking her, standing, face-to-face until I pulled out and rubbed out a rather thick load down my shaft and knuckles. She rubbed one out for herself shortly afterwards.

Then we continued to get ready for work.

No comments: