Friday, April 24, 2009

I had to run off to my night job, but was horny all day so I asked the wife for a blow job.

She was home all day painting, so let's just say she was dressed less than impressive in tee shirt and stretch pants. Underneath, however, she did have on cute pink lace panties.

She agreed, naturally, and commenced to blowing me right there in my dress slacks. Then she removed her shirt and I gently massaged her tits. She asked for some doggy. I was already close to cumming, but agreed of course.

I was in the mood for just the blow job, but couldn't quibble with her request. So, with her panties down mid thigh I bent her over the bed and plowed her for a good 20 pumps or so, while holding her bra clasp, until I came inside her.

Then she went face down and massaged herself to another orgasm as I rubbed her back.

No comments: