Monday, April 27, 2009

I was completely tuckered out after working all day doing yardwork in the hot sun. It was nice with the night air and the windows open when 38C came in dressed only in plum colored panties and pink dress shirt.

We pillow talked a bit as she gently massaged me, including what I love for her to massage.

Then she took me in her mouth for a nice suckfest. I returned the favor by going down on her stubbly pussy. She just doesn't like it shaved for very long, so its already growing in. As I ate her I jacked with her panties. That evolved into keeping my cock wrapped in them and inserting them into her. She seemed to really dig this. Probably the extra friction and such and of course I love anything to do with her panties.

I pulled out and shook them off me for the homestretch however. I needed to feel more wetness and I did a bit before putting my special wet load inside her.

No comments: