Monday, March 30, 2009

We finished watching one of our sexy instructional videos. You know, the ones that show 26 positions (where, actually like 20 of them are doggy style with one leg up or not, etc.) and she was rubbing herself by the time it ended.

I, naturally, asked her to keep going. So she kept her hands down her sleep-time stretch pants and in her white lacey bikini panties. Even bringing a finger up for me to have a taste. It turns me on so much to watch her play with herself, since its not really something she does on her own. Next, I asked her to sit down toward my feet and spread her pantied crotch wide and continue. Which she did for quite a while. HOT! Of course, I stroked and showed her then bent myself to poke her pussy and she used me to rub herself.

After some reasonably wet sucking (my newest fetish) she was prepared to mount me but I asked her to fuck my face first so she complied and mounted my face and gound me pretty good and gave out some nice instruction. After quite a while of that, she did slide down on my extremely hard cock and rode me good until I came deep inside her wherein she did the same a few seconds later.

No comments: