Saturday, March 7, 2009

The sweatpants came down to reveal nearly sheer white bikini panties. She bent over provacatively and wiggled her ass in that special way she has of doing that. When she turned to face me, I could clearly see her dark patch of fur behind the fabric. She's let it grow out a bit.

Fast foward to her sucking my rock hard cock ridiculously well and telling me how much she wanted my precum to the point of licking it with her tongue. Next it was my turn to spend some long quality time between her legs. Only the fury part was fury, the rest was neatly and very recently shaved. I enjoyed myself and played with her "other" hole with my fingers and tongue a bit too.

At one point we progressed to her spread wide, my cock tip poking and sort of entering her ass as we both took turns massaging her clit. That was fun!

We went back and forth giving each other oral and I held out for a long time before eventually pumping that cunt hard. I told her I would blow it on her belly and she could rub it all into herself which is exatly how it played out.

No comments: