Sunday, December 28, 2008

Surprisingly I got out of work early.

When she saw me she was so excited and wanted to have sex. I didn't mention I jacked off right before I left for work so when we got going I wasn't as hard and had to tell her why.

She asked what I thought about when I jacked and I mentioned her doing naughty things and having cum on her face. Actually, I was thinking about her eating out her friend but I think that would freak her out a bit.

She sucked me to 60% stiffness and I enjoyed watching her dip her hands down her panties and play with her pussy as I sucked her nipples. I dry humped her for a bit and she put my cock in her panties.

That felt good but I could tell I wasn't going to get rock hard because of the proximity to cumming and the fact I was exhausted.

So I positioned her on the bed so she could masturbate and I stroked right over her pussy. I wanted to lube it with cum as she came herself. When she started cumming I shot a load right onto her fur patch and her massaging hand.

1 comment:

get in here said...

Woo! You gotta love getting out of work early!