Thursday, December 25, 2008

The nice red nightie with black thigh highs was a great start to a great session.

Passions were high as we kissed passionately and felt each other up involving lots of oral. She kept mentioning how rock hard I was and I could tell it hurt a bit when I pummeled it deep into her. I have to admit I delighted in seeing her contorted face and when I asked if I should back off she defiantly said "NO!".

So I fucked her even harder as she drove her nails into my ass cheeks.

She wanted me to shoot my load onto her chest and neck. I gently touched her as if she was feeling my cum splatter her and that really turned her on.

Within moments I was hiking up her body to follow her orders and she decided on her face was ok too. When I started spunking she even took some in her mouth! HOT!

Again, she's only recently been receptive to that so it excites me that much more. Evidently, my cum went everywhere. Her face. Mouth. Hair. Pillow. I didn't care though. Felt so good.

Then we took out her brand new vibrator (the one with that new matching cock rings) and rubbed her clit to orgasm.


No comments: