Saturday, December 6, 2008

It has been so long we almost had to plan out a session and I had to dash off to work. After showering she gave me a good limp-dick blowjob claiming she wanted it to grow in her mouth.

Grow it did. Rock hard and I had to fight cumming for most of our session.

I spent a good deal of time eating her out too. I wanted her doggy for that as well and she complied. I let my mouth do the walking and toyed a bit with her ass even.

When we finally got down to some business it was more the teasing variety. I would go into her for a few pumps, but not stay long. It frustrates her a bit and I like that.

We got interrupted by a phone call at one point, but once we were back on track, she knelt beside the bed and sucked me good before standing up and fucking me face-to-face.

That didn't last long either and I pulled out and spurted everywhere. Of course she quickly dove on the bed and I helped rub her to her own orgasm.

No comments: