Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I asked her to stay in her regular clothes as she sought out a pretty nightie. I like the slow reveal and everyday lingerie at times.

I found a lace white bra that she says makes her tits pointy. This under a pretty button-up blue shirt. I also found dark blue VS bikini panties, under gray dress slacks. I also found a pad. Its that time.

We gently played with each other and nuzzled. At some point I ended up kneeling down around her waist and toyed with her clit as she stroked me. With gentle direction she'd gotten better and better at stroking me. She asked if I wanted lube I never felt the need for it when by myself, nor do I with her.

Eventually, my hips thrust forward until I started to spurt onto her lower belly with a bit landing on her panties. White thick cum on her dark blue panties was very erotic. She slowed as I asked then "did me a favor" by cleaning the tip with her clenched hand. Not good. It was too sensitive and I told her so and we had a nice laugh together about it as she apologized for her faux pas. Its not a big deal but the sweathear that she is......

Then I rubbed/scratched her back as she convulsed to her own orgasm.

Sure hope her period is done by Xmas.

No comments: