Saturday, April 30, 2011

We had some nice alone time in the hot-tub but it was obvious she wasn't up for anything sexual in there - for some reason she prefers not too.

But afterwards, she climbed on top of me completely naked and proceeded to grind down onto me. She had a buzz on from a few margaritas so I thought there was potential for some mind-blowing sex. I asked if she would put on something sexy and she, with my encouragement, put on some garters, sexy black panties and a matching bra. She looked so HOT. I wish she'd wear that type thing just a bit more often.

Anyway, she gave me a good blow job. I returned favor by eating her out from underneath her while she squeezed some titty milk onto me. Then I pumped away missionary position, before pulling out and blowing it all over her.

No comments: